Request for Proposal
Meetings & Events
An Exquisite Setting For Special Events And Meetings
Hold your next business meeting or special event at The Peaks Resort, where events come to life and agendas are unleashed. Our peaceful mountain setting allows participants to focus their minds and unlock their creativity. Choose our professional facilities - where you can expect state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment and services, flexible spaces, wireless internet connections, and a brilliant catering department. From board meetings to elegant Colorado special events, our qualified and attentive staff will fulfill all of your needs with first-rate services.
Choose from these extensive Telluride meeting facilities, including:
- Over 20,000 square feet of meeting space, indoor and outdoor, accommodating groups up to 350 for one event.
- Big Billie Ballroom: featuring 2,046 square feet of exquisite ballroom space, which can easily be divided into two rooms.
- Golden Slipper Room: reception- and theater-style seating, for up to 50 guests, 504 square feet of meeting space.
- Liberty Bell Room: featuring 532 square feet of space, for up to 50 guests.
- Legends: 10-foot ceilings, seating up to 125 guests, 2,065 square feet of meeting space.
- Appaloosa: comfortably seating up to 100 guests, 1,258 square feet of meeting space.
- Mt. Wilson Terrace: beautiful outdoor space with spectacular views of the 14,000-foot peaks of the Rocky Mountains, perfect for up to 375 guests.
- 20,000-square-foot Telluride Conference Center, adjacent to the resort.
For more information, visit:
The professional sales and events team at The Peaks Resort & Spa would love to help you with your perfect event! To get started, please fill out our RFP form or call us at 970-728-6800.
Realize Destination Management Company is a preferred partner of The Peaks Resort and Spa. Realize offers on-site planning, production, and coordination of all event needs. Whether you are in need of assistance pre-event or during the big day, the Realize team is located on property to aid in making your event a success.