Telluride is a small town near the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. It is a popular destination for winter activities, and it has been voted one of the best ski towns in North America. The town has many snow activities you can do with your family and friends. At the same time, on vacation, such as skiing, snowboarding, tubing, ice skating, or even just enjoying the scenery by taking a sleigh ride or snowmobile tour. All this can be experienced while staying at The Peaks Resort and Spa. Make sure you do a few of these before leaving Telluride, Colorado, in the winter.
- Take the family to the Telluride Historical Museum. Here you can learn about the Ute, settlers, miners, and the town’s skiing and transportation history.
- One of the more popular trails in the area is Bear Creek Trail. It’s a 2.5-mile trail that will take you to upper Bear Creek Falls.
- Go off-trail and explore the open snow-covered area via snowshoeing. You can easily find designated snowshoe trails in Telluride and Mountain Village, Colorado.
- For the most adventurous visitors, we recommend backcountry skiing. Helitrax can drop you off at impressive peaks to begin your skiing experience.
- Take your children to Telluride Nordic Center, located in Town Park. You’ll be able to find skate and Nordic ski rentals. So take advantage of the sledding hill, Nordic ski track, indoor ice skating rink, and outdoor rink.
Have The Best Winter Vacation In Telluride, Colorado
Telluride, Colorado, is a beautiful place to visit in the winter. It has a lot of activities that you can do and enjoy with your family and friends. You’ll find that the best place to recharge after a day of skiing, sledding, or snowshoeing will be at The Peaks Resort and Spa. You’ll see that The Peaks Resort and Spa has more than enough accommodations to relax. There is no better way to unwind than by relaxing in the largest Colorado spa. You can read about our spa in great detail on our website and other things to do in Telluride and Mountain Village, Colorado. To check availability, please visit our website or call 855-266-9407.