Telluride, Colorado, is home to some fantastic festivals and events. It’s one of the best reasons to vacation in Telluride, Colorado. This region has many occasions, big and small, to participate in when you visit. Furthermore, the best place to call your home away from home is The Peaks Resort and Spa. We’ve listed some of the best annual Telluride events that shouldn’t be missed.
- If you stay with us over Memorial Day weekend, you should swing by the Mountainfilm Festival. This documentary film festival features stories about environmental, cultural, climbing, political, and social justice issues. In addition to films, you can experience interactive talks, free community events, outdoor programming, and presentations.
- The Telluride Bluegrass Festival takes place in the summer, and it’s a stand-out event every year. The event is packed with multiple stages with live bluegrass music. It takes place in Town Park with plenty of room for you to lounge and enjoy the tunes.
- Telluride, Colorado, and the surrounding area become gorgeous when summer rolls around. One of the best ways to enjoy beautiful nature is with a glass of wine. That can be made easy if you attend the Telluride Wine Festival. Not only will you get to sample area wines, but the event financially supports the Telluride region’s food-producing community, which is vital to the wine industry in the area.
- The Ride Festival provides excellent music over five days in Telluride, Colorado. This is a great festival to check out because it will allow you to see some of the more historic venues in the city. It’s also a must-see for rock and roll fans.
- As you can already see, Telluride, Colorado, is packed with incredible music festivals and events. Another one is the Telluride Americana Music Festival. This is a singer-songwriter event focusing on Americana music. The Festival partners with singer-songwriter Jack Ingram, Jennifer Stevens, and Kevin Howard, who will be curating the music for the entire festival.
The Best Telluride Events With The Best Resort
Experience the mountains, festivals, music, events, and more from The Peaks Resort and Spa. We provide various vacation options for you and your family to enjoy Telluride, Colorado. Take a break from the fun and relax in the largest spa in all of Colorado. You can read more about our spa in great detail on our website as well as other things to do in Telluride and Mountain Village. To check availability, please visit our website or call 855-266-9407.